Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The conventions of mathematical journals should be observed. Languages accepted are: Ukrainian, English, German, French.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- In the case of joint authorship, a letter should accompany the manuscript stating which author will assume responsible for correspondence and proofreading.
- Since 1999, the section "Research Announcements" has been published. Besides the text (up to 5 journal pages), the authors should submit an expanded version containing proofs of all results.
- The papers should be typed in LATeX, using the style and maket files of the journal "Matematychni Studii".
- The editorial board considers only the papers which are submitted by online submission system on the web-site http://matstud.org.ua. LaTeX- and pdf-files of the article must be submitted simultaneously.
- On acceptance of the paper authors may send the paper by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the manuscript does not satisfy the rules of journal, the editorial board can reject the paper.
Matematychni Studii is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.